14-Year-Old, Man Shot In Killeen [Video]
A 14-year-old and a man were shot in Killeen!
Police in Killeen are investigating a shooting that lead to a 14-year-old and a man being taken to the hospital, according to KXXV. Police responded to a fight in the 1700 block of N. College Street. Officers found Daniel Morgan and a 14-year-old boy suffering from gunshot wounds in a Mini Cooper, which also has three other juveniles in it. Both were taken to the hospital. The argument started over a child custody matter and the fiance of the children's mother shot the victims. He was arrested and charged with injury to a child.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- Spend A Night In Jail, No Bail Money Needed! Check Out This Texas Cell Block Hotel! [Video]
- You Can Own This Haunted House For Sale In Mineral Wells, Texas
- Texas’ 13 Most Infamous Serial Killers, Spree Killers And Mass Murders (Part 2)
- Check Out The Cheapest House You Can Buy In Killeen! [Photos]
- 9 Random, Weird And Bizarre Facts About Texas [List]