Check Out The Belton BBQ Joint That Made Texas Monthly’s The Top 50 List
Yaaaassss, who doesn't love a great Texas BBQ? Well, one of the greatest spots in Texas, according to Texas Monthly, can be found right here in CTX!
Here is the Central Texas BBQ spot that made the Top 50:
Miller’s Smokehouse in Belton
Opened: 2008 (relocated 2016)
Location: 300 E. Central Ave, 254-939-5500
Hours: Sun–Thur 11–2, Fri & Sat 11–9 or till meat runs out.
Pitmasters: Dirk Miller & Dusty Miller
Method: Post and live oak; indirect-heat pits
Pro tip: Check the meat case for take-home options like Miller’s Grillers sausage packs.
Texas Monthly Rating: 4.25.
Credit: Steven Ramos via Youtube
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- Spend A Night In Jail, No Bail Money Needed! Check Out This Texas Cell Block Hotel! [Video]
- Summer Sports Leagues Are Heating Up At Temple Parks & Recreation
- You Can Own This Haunted House For Sale In Mineral Wells, Texas
- Texas’ 13 Most Infamous Serial Killers, Spree Killers And Mass Murders (Part 2)
- Check Out The Cheapest House You Can Buy In Killeen! [Photos]
- 9 Random, Weird And Bizarre Facts About Texas [List]