Five Club DON’TS For The Ladies
Ladies Im feeling like Khalid "I GOT THE KEYS."
You know I'm all for sister hood and women empowerment and lately I've been seeing a lot of women half stepping! So I decided to come up with a list of 5 club DON'TS. [Note- Im not responsible for all of these. I had a talk with some fellas and these are things they are sick of]
1) Ladies PLEASE stop wearing open toe heels if your feet are going to end up hanging over them! Men think it looks very disgusting almost like bear claws. Plus it makes it look as if you don't know how to walk in heels.
2) DO NOT WEAR YOUR LEAVE OUT if you know at the end of the night your weave and real hair won't blend. When the lights come on we expect to see you look a little sweaty but we do not want to see you looking as if you ran a marathon. (Make sure you blend the weave with your hair)
3) Stop dancing on guys if you are currently going through that time of the month. Don't leave room for a mistake to happen (Note- Not my idea)
4) Dress and carry yourself the way you would want a man to approach you. Don't take offense if a man comes looking for one thing if you handle yourself in a horrible manner.
5) Don't wait until the last minute to go to the bathroom. Don't nobody want to see you coping a squat inside the club (YES this has happen)
You're Welcome Ladies...Now go prosper!