Five Temple Police Officers Put On Administrative Leave After Stand Off [Video]
Five Temple police officers have been placed on administrative leave after stand off!
The five Temple police officers who shot Jerry Lee Berry after he fired shots at officers have been placed on paid administrative leave. He was shot as he ran from the scene of a disturbance, according to KWTX. Berry was charged with three counts of aggravated assault against a public servant, as well as burglary of a habitation intent to commit another felony and unlawful possession of a firearm by a felon. No officers were injured and the Texas Rangers are assisting in the investigation.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- Spend A Night In Jail, No Bail Money Needed! Check Out This Texas Cell Block Hotel! [Video]
- Summer Sports Leagues Are Heating Up At Temple Parks & Recreation
- You Can Own This Haunted House For Sale In Mineral Wells, Texas
- Texas’ 13 Most Infamous Serial Killers, Spree Killers And Mass Murders (Part 2)
- Check Out The Cheapest House You Can Buy In Killeen! [Photos]
- 9 Random, Weird And Bizarre Facts About Texas [List]