Missing 13-Year-Old Texas Girl Found Dead
A missing 13-year-old Dallas girl has been found dead!
The teen, Shavon Randle, was found dead, along with Michael Titus, a person of interest, according to KXXV.
Authorities and the family of Shavon believe their deaths were drug-related. "They had robbed Mike. The boy that robbed Mike is kin to that little girl. That's her cousin. He robbed them. They retaliated," said Chequetta Dyer, a cousin of Titus. "I don't know if it was money or drugs. I wasn't sure, but I know it got something to do with drugs. It's all on Facebook. They know."
Rest in Peace!
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- Spend A Night In Jail, No Bail Money Needed! Check Out This Texas Cell Block Hotel! [Video]
- You Can Own This Haunted House For Sale In Mineral Wells, Texas
- Texas’ 13 Most Infamous Serial Killers, Spree Killers And Mass Murders (Part 2)
- Check Out The Cheapest House You Can Buy In Killeen! [Photos]
- 9 Random, Weird And Bizarre Facts About Texas [List]