Mother Arrested After Tying Plastic Bag Around Toddler’s Head [Video]
A mother was arrested for tying a plastic bag around her daughter's head and leaving it there for 30 minutes!
Queridea Young,was arrested for child endangering, according to KXXV. The incident happened in North College Hill, Ohio. Young sent a picture of the 2-year-old with a bag tied around her head to the child's paternal grandmother "and stated in the text that she tied the bag around (the toddler's) head and left it on her for 30 minutes," according to court records. The grandmother, Venus White, then called police. White said she believes that Young had a mental break down. She intends to get custody of the girl, who is currently staying with her father.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- Spend A Night In Jail, No Bail Money Needed! Check Out This Texas Cell Block Hotel! [Video]
- You Can Own This Haunted House For Sale In Mineral Wells, Texas
- Texas’ 13 Most Infamous Serial Killers, Spree Killers And Mass Murders (Part 2)
- Check Out The Cheapest House You Can Buy In Killeen! [Photos]
- 9 Random, Weird And Bizarre Facts About Texas [List]