Payless Shoes Could Be The Cause Of Texas Car Fire
Could you imagine buying your kid a pair of payless light up shoes and then one day your car catches on fire because of them?
Things got real this weekend for a family in Texas. The Virag family had bought their son a pair of cute little light up shoes which are sold at all nationwide payless and a few days later the battery in the shoes started a fire in the car.
The family decided to speak out and create awareness of the dangerous lithium batteries inside the light up shoe. There's one big problem, the police haven't been able to confirm that the light up shoe was the exact start of the fire.
As the investigation continues they are asking all parents to retire the light up shoe and wait for further details. If you or anyone else you may know has a problem please contact 800-638-2772.