Police Are Investigating Armed Robbery In College Station
A man was robbed at gunpoint in College Station, while trying to buy drugs.
This morning around 4 am, police got a call about a major accident at Franky's Exxon on 2801 Texas Ave. S., according to KXXV. When police arrived, the found that it was also an aggravated robbery. The victim admitted that he went to the gas station for a drug deal 15 minutes before crashing into the store. A man with a semi-automatic pistol approached him and demanded his wallet. The suspect then fled. The victim, fleeing in fear, crashed into the store!
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- Spend A Night In Jail, No Bail Money Needed! Check Out This Texas Cell Block Hotel! [Video]
- You Can Own This Haunted House For Sale In Mineral Wells, Texas
- Texas’ 13 Most Infamous Serial Killers, Spree Killers And Mass Murders (Part 2)
- Check Out The Cheapest House You Can Buy In Killeen! [Photos]
- 9 Random, Weird And Bizarre Facts About Texas [List]