Rat Found In A Dr. Pepper Bottle In Texas
Dr. Pepper is in BIG TROUBLE!
Things got real for a 3- Year Old boy in Texas, when he realized that there was an actual RAT inside his Dr. Pepper bottle.
Get this three year old Kayden was drinking on a bottle of soda when he decided he didn't want anymore. You know like most kids he went back to it a few minutes later and what was on the inside literally sent him to the hospital.
Yeah I think I'm over Dr. Pepper! Anyways, after the disgusting discovery his grandparents rushed him to the hospital to make sure he didn't ingest anything harmful and as of now he's just shaken up.
Dr. Pepper was made aware of the incident and are currently working to figure out how this could have happen.
Guess it's safe to say CHECK ALL BOTTLES...