Teen Killed In Fiery Wreck On I-35 in Belton Identified [Video]
The teen who was killed in a fiery car crash in Belton has been identified!
Belton Police said 16-year-old Gentry Nelson of Denton died in a fiery crash on I-35, according to KCEN. His truck crashed into a support pole and caught fire near mile marker 293 in the northbound lane. Officials are still investigating the crash and have transported Nelson's body to Dallas for an autopsy.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- Spend A Night In Jail, No Bail Money Needed! Check Out This Texas Cell Block Hotel! [Video]
- You Can Own This Haunted House For Sale In Mineral Wells, Texas
- Texas’ 13 Most Infamous Serial Killers, Spree Killers And Mass Murders (Part 2)
- Check Out The Cheapest House You Can Buy In Killeen! [Photos]
- 9 Random, Weird And Bizarre Facts About Texas [List]