Teen Stabbed In Killeen
A 15-year-old was stabbed while walking in Killeen!
The teen was walking in the 600 block of North 10th Street when the stabbing happened, according to KWTX. The teen said a male approached him, then stabbed him. The suspect is described as having locs in his hair. The teen was taken to Scott & White Medical Center in Temple.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- Spend A Night In Jail, No Bail Money Needed! Check Out This Texas Cell Block Hotel! [Video]
- You Can Own This Haunted House For Sale In Mineral Wells, Texas
- Texas’ 13 Most Infamous Serial Killers, Spree Killers And Mass Murders (Part 2)
- Check Out The Cheapest House You Can Buy In Killeen! [Photos]
- 9 Random, Weird And Bizarre Facts About Texas [List]