Texas Couple Sold 14-Year-Old Girl For Sex
A Texas couple has been arrested for selling a 14-year-old girl for sex purposes!
Steve Marks and his wife, Lila Miller, have been arrested and charged with purchasing or selling a child for sex, according to KWTX. Police say that the pair sold the child to a family in Elgin, Illinois, knowing she would be used for sex. Police affidavits allege that Marks tried to resell her to a family in Florida after the family in Illinois ended up only paying half of the agreed upon amount! Both low-lifes are being held in lieu of $1 million bond Rockwall County Jail. The girl had been missing since September.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- Spend A Night In Jail, No Bail Money Needed! Check Out This Texas Cell Block Hotel! [Video]
- You Can Own This Haunted House For Sale In Mineral Wells, Texas
- Texas’ 13 Most Infamous Serial Killers, Spree Killers And Mass Murders (Part 2)
- Check Out The Cheapest House You Can Buy In Killeen! [Photos]
- 9 Random, Weird And Bizarre Facts About Texas [List]