Texas Mom Let Daughter Lick Meth Spoons, Eat Weed Stems
The Jasper County Sheriff’s Office arrested a woman who allegedly allowed her 2-year-old daughter to eat weed stems and lick meth spoons.
Dusty Farmer, of Buna, was arrested and charged with second-degree child endangerment, according to KXXV. According to investigators, the Jasper County Sheriff’s Office was contacted by Child Protective Services investigator on July 18 about Farmer and her 2-year-old daughter. According to a CPS report, Farmer allegedly let her 2-year-old daughter eat weed stems and lick meth spoons. The report also stated that the little girl had sores all over her and a boil on her bottom. CPS also said the home had no running water or electricity. Both Farmer and her daughter tested positive for amphetamine, marijuana, and methamphetamine!
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- Spend A Night In Jail, No Bail Money Needed! Check Out This Texas Cell Block Hotel! [Video]
- Summer Sports Leagues Are Heating Up At Temple Parks & Recreation
- You Can Own This Haunted House For Sale In Mineral Wells, Texas
- Texas’ 13 Most Infamous Serial Killers, Spree Killers And Mass Murders (Part 2)
- Check Out The Cheapest House You Can Buy In Killeen! [Photos]
- 9 Random, Weird And Bizarre Facts About Texas [List]