The Dirty Dirty: Tyrese Is Being Investigated By The Department Of Children And Family Service
Tyrese has some trouble on his hands! He is being investigated by the Department of Children and Family Services. Get the Dirty Dirty here!
According to TMZ, the L.A. County Dept. of Children and Family Services is investigating Tyrese due to claims by his ex-wife, Norma Gibson, that he spanked his 10-year-old daughter so hard she couldn’t sit. Norma wants a permanent restraining order stopping Black Ty from using physical discipline on their daughter and take domestic violence courses. She is also seeking full physical and legal custody. She believes that Tyrese might take their daughter to Dubai and not come back. Norma claims Ty ‘beat’ their daughter between 12 and 16 times, but he says he only hit her once on the butt. Tyrese says that Norma is doing all this because she is jealous and bitter. Tyrese’s lawyer, Terry Levich Ross, says, “She’s a lying piece of s***. Tyrese is devastated. He’s a good guy and I will prove that.”
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- Spend A Night In Jail, No Bail Money Needed! Check Out This Texas Cell Block Hotel! [Video]
- You Can Own This Haunted House For Sale In Mineral Wells, Texas
- Texas’ 13 Most Infamous Serial Killers, Spree Killers And Mass Murders (Part 2)
- Check Out The Cheapest House You Can Buy In Killeen! [Photos]
- 9 Random, Weird And Bizarre Facts About Texas [List]