WATCH: New Shop In Waco To Serve Ice Cream Shop With A Twist
An new shop in Waco that serves ice cream shop with a twist is having its grand opening today!
Credit: superdataman via Youtube
The shop, Sub Zero, makes ice cream using liquid nitrogen, according to KXXV! Sub Zero will offer many options, including gluten free and dairy free ice cream! Your ice cream is made to order and fresh before your eyes!! You can stop by and check out Sub Zero at 215 S. University Parks Drive in Waco, Sunday through Thursday from 12 to 10 pm and Friday and Saturday 12 to 11 pm.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- Spend A Night In Jail, No Bail Money Needed! Check Out This Texas Cell Block Hotel! [Video]
- You Can Own This Haunted House For Sale In Mineral Wells, Texas
- Texas’ 13 Most Infamous Serial Killers, Spree Killers And Mass Murders (Part 2)
- Check Out The Cheapest House You Can Buy In Killeen! [Photos]
- 9 Random, Weird And Bizarre Facts About Texas [List]