Soulja Boy’s Charges Dropped After Recent Arrest
"I am looking forward to focusing back on the music and new business for 2017," Soulja Boy said in a statement.
Cops originally investigated Soulja Boy thanks to a Crime Stoppers tip. Law enforcement was told the "Crank Dat" rapper had been threatening other rappers online with guns, and Soulja Boy is not allowed to have a gun. The viral hitmaker got two years probation in 2014 for possession of a loaded gun. Cops reportedly found a gun when they searched Soulja Boy's Hollywood Hills home.
Soulja Boy did not spend much time in jail. He was bailed out of the Van Nuys jail in Los Angeles less than 24 hours after his arrest. He quickly took to social media once he got out, firing shots at the many people he's beefing with at the moment.
"Fuck quavo, Lil yachty, and Nia Riley," he wrote on Dec. 16. "I ain't going no where. Quavo called the police on me. Finna go fuck my Bitch. Damn I hate jail I don't ever wanna go back."
While Lil Yachty and Nia Riley have both dealt with Soulja Boy's insults throughout the year, Quavo is the main focus on the rapper's attack these days. Soulja Boy recently dropped a diss track called "Beef" and challenged the Migos member to a fight.
Here Are the 50 Best Hip-Hop Projects of 2016