Three Clifton Girls Killed In Accident Have Been Identified
Sadly, the three girls who were killed in an accident on State Highway 6 have been identified.
The three girls, Rachel Hallmark, 13, Brianna Hallmark, 9, and Jalyn Murphree, 8, were in a two-vehicle crash that happened on State Highway 6 Wednesday morning, according to KWTX. Two women, Janith Murphee and Lavira Hallmark, also died in the accident.
The fatal accident happened when Murphee, who was driving the van they were in, tried to make a U-turn. They were hit by a southbound Ford pickup that was behind the van, according to Department of Public Safety Sgt. David Roberts. The girls, who attended Valley Mills schools, were headed to school at the time of the accident.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- Spend A Night In Jail, No Bail Money Needed! Check Out This Texas Cell Block Hotel! [Video]
- You Can Own This Haunted House For Sale In Mineral Wells, Texas
- Texas’ 13 Most Infamous Serial Killers, Spree Killers And Mass Murders (Part 2)
- Check Out The Cheapest House You Can Buy In Killeen! [Photos]
- 9 Random, Weird And Bizarre Facts About Texas [List]