Almost $100 Thousand In Fake Money Seized In Texas [Video]
Police warn that there has been an increase in counterfeit money circulating in Texas!
In the last fiscal year, between $12,000 and $18,000 more than more the normal amount of fake cash has been circulating in Texas, according to KCEN. More than $82,000 in counterfeit bills have been seized by law enforcement in a 13-county area.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- Spend A Night In Jail, No Bail Money Needed! Check Out This Texas Cell Block Hotel! [Video]
- You Can Own This Haunted House For Sale In Mineral Wells, Texas
- Texas’ 13 Most Infamous Serial Killers, Spree Killers And Mass Murders (Part 2)
- Check Out The Cheapest House You Can Buy In Killeen! [Photos]
- 9 Random, Weird And Bizarre Facts About Texas [List]