Killeen Police Investigating Shooting
There was an overnight shooting in Killeen!
The Killeen Police Department is investigating a shooting at an apartment complex in the 1100 block of N. 18th Street that sent a man to the hospital on Wednesday morning, according to KXXV. The shooting happened around 1 am. The victim was taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- Spend A Night In Jail, No Bail Money Needed! Check Out This Texas Cell Block Hotel! [Video]
- You Can Own This Haunted House For Sale In Mineral Wells, Texas
- Texas’ 13 Most Infamous Serial Killers, Spree Killers And Mass Murders (Part 2)
- Check Out The Cheapest House You Can Buy In Killeen! [Photos]
- 9 Random, Weird And Bizarre Facts About Texas [List]