Killeen Shooting Victim Has Died
The victim of Sunday's shooting in Killeen has died!
Curtis Shelley was in critical condition at Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center after being shot Sunday afternoon, according to KXXV. Shelley died Monday from his injuries. An argument with another man lead to him getting shot. The shooter is in custody, but police haven't released his name. Police are still investigating the shooting.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- Spend A Night In Jail, No Bail Money Needed! Check Out This Texas Cell Block Hotel! [Video]
- You Can Own This Haunted House For Sale In Mineral Wells, Texas
- Texas’ 13 Most Infamous Serial Killers, Spree Killers And Mass Murders (Part 2)
- Check Out The Cheapest House You Can Buy In Killeen! [Photos]
- 9 Random, Weird And Bizarre Facts About Texas [List]