How to Hoard Up to $10,000 When You Chase the Bag with B106
Hoarding is all the rage in the age of Coronavirus. Toilet paper, hand sanitizer, masks: if you've got them, you're hanging on to them tight.
We, on the other hand, are giving away our hoard. Chase the Bag with B106 and you could win $1,000 every time we play and up to a $10,000 grand prize.
That's right: we've got dollars to reward you for social distancing. Your personal stimulus package. A work-from-home paycheck. Ready to cash in?
How it Works
- Do this right now: set your radio to 106.3 FM, download our app, or ask Alexa to listen to B106 every weekday.
- We'll give you 3 codewords throughout the day at 7:20 AM, 12:20 PM, and 5:20 PM. Be sure to listen all day long, because we'll give you hints about when the next word is coming.
- Enter each word you hear on our free station app.
- We'll draw from all correct codeword entries and reward $1,000 every time we play.
- And one player will be randomly drawn for the biggest stimulus check anywhere, $10,000 - the more codes you enter, the better your chances
If you're heard some code words and ready to cash in, enter the winning words here.