How to Hoard Up to $10,000 When You Chase the Bag with B106
Hoarding is all the rage in the age of Coronavirus. Toilet paper, hand sanitizer, masks: if you've got them, you're hanging on to them tight.
We, on the other hand, are giving away our hoard. Chase the Bag with B106 and you could win $1,000 every time we play and up to a $10,000 grand prize.
That's right: we've got dollars to reward you for social distancing. Your personal stimulus package. A work-from-home paycheck. Ready to cash in?
How it Works
- Do this right now: set your radio to 106.3 FM, download our app, or ask Alexa to listen to B106 every weekday.
- We'll give you 3 codewords throughout the day at 7:20 AM, 12:20 PM, and 5:20 PM. Be sure to listen all day long, because we'll give you hints about when the next word is coming.
- Enter each word you hear on our free station app.
- We'll draw from all correct codeword entries and reward $1,000 every time we play.
- And one player will be randomly drawn for the biggest stimulus check anywhere, $10,000 - the more codes you enter, the better your chances
If you're heard some code words and ready to cash in, enter the winning words here.
Enter your number to get our free mobile app