Last Minute Mother’s Day Gifts
Have you waited to the last minute to get that perfect Mother's day gift?
Do you need help picking a good gift to symbolize how much you truly appreciate her?
Have no fear Bosslady is here (cues theme music)
Okay, so I am the queen of last minute and at this stage of my life, I've grown to embrace it. Being last minute doesn’t always mean that you have to be the one giving sucky gifts!
Sometimes it may require a little more thought but you can come out on top!
Below is a list of gifts that will do the job...
1) Bed Room Service: What mommy wouldn’t love a home cooked meal served bedside- Grab some groceries, a few recipes and hit the kitchen. Even if you can't cook I'm sure she will enjoy whatever is made with love!
2) Sephoria Gift Card: No matter if your mom wears a face full of makeup or just a cute lippie and eyeliner EVERY WOMAN can find something in Sephora.
3) Netflix and Chill: Go to your local store and stock up with her favorite snacks and make it a Sunday full of quality time. Rent her favorite movies and chill.
4) Flower Arrangements: You can never go wrong with a bouquet of bright flowers and a lovely vase. Visit your local flower shop and spend less than $25 to brighten her home.
5) Let it all out: When is the last time you actually wrote a letter…Yeah, I can't remember either. Make this Mother's Day one to remember with a handwritten note expressing your gratitude and love. Make it something she can have as a keepsake.
That's my top 5 last minute gifts. I hope it helps!