Spend 30 Hours In A Coffin At Six Flags Fiesta Texas, Win $600
Could you survive 30-hours in a coffin? With no connection to the outside world and an occasional visit from some freight fest freaks?
If that doesn't sound like the worst thing in the world to you, sign up to be one of the six Fright Fest 30-Hour Coffin Challenge participants at Six Flags Fiesta Texas. You could walk away with $600.
The six coffin dwellers will be laid to rest Friday, October 4th at 5 pm there will be new elimination challenges/contests that must be performed in order to stay in the challenge, in the end, one participant will come out a winner no later than Saturday, October 5th at 11 pm.
On top of the $600 the winner will also receive two 2020 Gold Combo Season Passes and a Fright Fest Prize package, including two VIP Haunted House passes.
- Must be 18 years of age or older and have a valid photo ID
- Cannot have medical conditions that would make lying in a coffin for 30 hours a risk to health or well-being
- Must sign a waiver at check-in
- Must be able to lie completely flat and dead still
- Must provide own pillow and sleeping bag or blanket.
Online registration will be available soon on the Fiesta Texas website. Isn't there a Jake Gyllenhaal movie like this? How does that end?