“The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air Mansion” Will Be An Airbnb Rental Soon
As the celebration of the 30th Anniversary of The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air continues with a reunion special coming soon to HBO Max, a clothing line and more, this is probably the BEST way to celebrate the classic sitcom.
Vacation rental site AirBnB announced that YOU can spend one night inside the mansion that was featured on the show coming soon! Will Smith and his musical partner and "Bel-Air" co-star DJ Jazzy Jeff shared the huge news on a post to Will Smith's official Instagram account over the weekend.
According to Airbnb, the mansion is actually located in the Brentwood section of Los Angeles, and guests will have the chance to book one of five nostalgic stays in Will’s wing of the home occurring on October 2, October 5, October 8, October 11 and October 14.
The site says guests will be treated to perks like:
- Lacing up a fresh pair of Air Jordans before shooting some b-ball in the bedroom.
- Spinning throwback classics all night on turntables just like DJ Jazzy Jeff’s.
- Donning a fly look from Will’s closet, from argyle prepster to all-star athlete and Bel-Air Athletics gear.
- Soaking up the sun poolside on luxe lounge chairs.
- Being (virtually) welcomed to the mansion by none other than DJ Jazzy Jeff.
Here's the amazing part: The cost will be only $30 (THIRTY) Dollars a night, in recognition of the show's 30th anniversary.
But of course, there's a catch. The offer is only open to residents of Los Angeles County which is wiggity wiggity wack for the rest of us, but this is still cool nonetheless.