Actually See the Cold Front Roll Into Belton [VIDEO]
One of our writers was getting some drone footage of the the UMHB football team returning from winning the Div. III National Championship as well as the Bend of the River Christmas in Temple, and happened to look up.
Yes, the cold is here and you can actually see the cold front show up, pushing the warm blue skies out of the way in Central Texas. This footage was captured by Noeh Varville from Belton High in the city of Belton on Saturday.
And while we have you attention, let's set you up this week with a 7-day forecast, courtesy of National Weather Service stationed in Dallas/Fort Worth.
- Tonight: Lows will be as low as 18 degrees. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night: Lows as low as 26 degrees. North wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 35. South southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Friday Night: Lows at around 44 degrees.
- Saturday Night: A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Sunday/Christmas Day: A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 47.