Bellmead Police Arrest Bank Robbery Suspect [Video]
Police in Bellmead have arrested the suspect in a bank robbery!
The suspect is accused of robbing the BBVA/Compass Bank, located at 4010 Bellmead Dr., last Thursday, according to KXXV. The man was identified as Brian Bradley Jackson. He went into the bank and approached the teller, shaking his pocket, possibly indicating he had a gun. He demanded all the money from the teller, who gave him an undisclosed amount of money. The suspect fled the scene the scene on foot. Officers found and arrested Jackson at a hotel on the 4000 block of I-35 in Waco. He has been booked into the McLennan County Jail for second-degree felony robbery.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- Spend A Night In Jail, No Bail Money Needed! Check Out This Texas Cell Block Hotel! [Video]
- You Can Own This Haunted House For Sale In Mineral Wells, Texas
- Texas’ 13 Most Infamous Serial Killers, Spree Killers And Mass Murders (Part 2)
- Check Out The Cheapest House You Can Buy In Killeen! [Photos]
- 9 Random, Weird And Bizarre Facts About Texas [List]