Here’s A List of What NOT to Bring to Bloomin’ Temple
This year's Bloomin' Temple will be one of the biggest and best yet, and while you're encouraged to bring your friends, family, and Central Texas pride, there are a few things you SHOULDN'T bring according to the Temple Police Department.
Here's what to leave at home:
- Outside food and beverages
- Glass containers
- Non-collapsible chairs
- Tents, canopies, or shade structures
- Pets (Service Animals are OK)
- Professional cameras, audio, or video recording equipment
- Drones or other remote flying devices
- Skateboards, bicycles, scooters, or personal motorized vehicles like ATVs (mobility scooters for those in need are OK)
- Aerosol sprays (sunscreen, beauty products, etc.)
And, of course (though is should go without saying), no illegal or illicit substances.
I don't make the rules. If I did, pets would not only be allowed, they'd be mandatory and issued at the gate to anyone who didn't have one. But hey, Temple PD's just looking out for everyone and trying to make sure we're all safe, so let's make their job a little easier and leave the prohibited items at home.
Bloomin' Temple happens April April 26 and 27 at the MLK Fair Grounds, 301 S. 4th St. in Temple.
Country stars Wade Bowen and Maddie & Tae are this year's musical headliners, with plenty of other artists to keep things festive both days of the event.
For ticket information, check out the site below or keep tuned in here for upcoming giveaways!