Looking for Work? Killeen ISD Hosting Job Fair This Weekend
The job market in Central Texas is looking good. If you want to jump-start your career, need a change, or know of someone who has been looking for work, Killeen ISD is hosting a job fair this Saturday, March 5th from 8:30 a.m. to noon at Harker Heights High School.
KISD jobs are available throughout the area in the cities of Fort Hood, Harker Heights, Killeen, and Nolanville.
Many of these openings came from the four dozen Killeen Independent School District resignations and retirements just before Christmas 2021.
KISD Positions Available
KISD is hiring for bus drivers, teacher's aides, bilingual teacher's aides, custodians, nurses, clinic aides, librarians, school nutrition workers, bus monitors, and many more positions.
Available openings for instructors include the following areas:
- Elementary school Pre K-12 Teachers
- Middle school
- High school
- Bilingual Teachers
- Special Education
- ELL Teachers
- ESL Teachers
Employee Benefits of KISD
Killeen Independent School District offers many benefits, including the following:
- Competitive salaries (base pay of $52,000); + competitive stipends ($5,000 Bilingual Classroom Teacher Stipend, $3,500 Special Education Self-Contained Classroom, and more)
- Graduate degree reimbursement program
- Up to $5,000 alternate certificate stipend
- Retirement of student school loans
- Additional longevity pay increase (5-year increments)
- Health, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance, and an employee assistance program
- Low cost of living
- Culturally diverse community
- Week-long Spring Break, week-long Thanksgiving break, and a two-week Christmas break; earn additional income by voluntarily participating in Summer School
Bring your resume and expect to have interviews on-site. You can search for openings and apply online by clicking here.
Bet You Didn't Know: 10 Bizarre Texas Laws Still on the Books
Blue Bell Ice Cream On The List of Top 15 Brands Nationwide
The Most Dangerous City in Texas for 2022 May Surprise You