Pavement Marking to Impact Traffic in Killeen
Some Killeen streets will be getting a fresh coat of paint, and that means drivers should expect diversions and delays.
"The City of Killeen is removing and replacing pavement markings on a number of streets to improve mobility and safety," City of Killeen Executive Director of Communications Hilary J. Shine said Friday. "Work will take place weekdays from 7 AM to 5 PM Weather permitting, each location should take approximately two days to complete with all work finished by the end of February."
The streets below will remain open while the work is completed, but vehicles will be routed around work areas.
- East Trimmier Road, from Stagecoach Road to city limit
- Trimmier Road, from Terrace Drive to Veterans Memorial Boulevard
- 10th Street, from Veterans Memorial Boulevard to Dean Avenue
- N. Roy Reynolds Drive, from Rancier Avenue to Westcliff Road
- Glennwood Drive, from Teal Drive to Rosewood Drive
- Pershing Drive, from Old FM 440 to SH 195
- Rosewood Drive, from Stagecoach Road to Morganite
Shine asked that drivers watch for workers and equipment in the impacted areas, obey traffic control devices, and plan alternate routes when possible.