Seriously, Stop Drinking Bleach Y’all
Public Service Announcement: Drinking bleach and other household disinfectants is extremely dangerous and does not cure COVID-19.
According to the Texas Poison Center Network, there has been a 70% increase in calls related to cleaning products and disinfectants. Now, I would truly love to believe that the average person over the age of 7 is aware that ingesting cleaning products is harmful and dangerous, but the facts say that I would be wrong.
So here we are, once again going over some basic "DO NOT'S."
- drink bleach or household cleaners
- touch a hot iron
- consume crayons
- place coins inside your mouth, nose, or ears
- put your finger in an electrical socket
- cross the street without looking both ways
- jump off a bridge because your friend did
Now that our "DO NOT" list is taken care of, we can go over a couple things that you should do.
- wash your hands often for at least 20 seconds with soap and water
- wear a mask to prevent COVID-19 exposure to yourself and others
- put a safe distance of 6 ft between you and others
- cover your mouth when you sneeze or cough
- teach children that ingesting household chemicals is dangerous
Thanks, and stay tuned for more tips and tricks.
Dogs Being Trained to Detect COVID-19