Things To Do With Your Partner During The Quarantine Besides Netflix
Lets face it - there's only so much binge watching Netfilx, Hulu, Amazon Prime or Disney that you can take. I mean really, I feel like I'm almost out of things to watch at this point. So what else is there to do?
Insider put together a pretty cool list of things that you and your partner can do together to pass the time, and you may actually find that you enjoy them. Check it out.
- Give each other massages – This is always a great way to feel closer to your partner. Most everybody loves some human touch. The hardest part of this might be deciding who goes first.
- Hang pictures in the house – Admit it, it's been on your "to do list" for a while.
- Create exercise routines together – Exercise is always a great way to pass some time and it's good for you!
- Schedule virtual double dates with friends – You may be surprised at how much virtual fun you can have.
- Rearrange furniture – Now is a great time to try a different seating arrangement.
- Learn to Cook – YouTube has lots of very cool cooking videos and you may come across some really great new dishes.
- Clean out the closet – You know that will keep you busy for an entire day, and it needs to be done.
- Crosswords or puzzles – Perfect for the entire family.
It's all about using your time wisely. This could be a time to get a lot of stuff done around the house while also enjoying the television.