11-Year-Old Bellmead Girl Injured In Accident, Mother Arrested
An 11-year-old girl was injured in an accident and her mother was arrested!
The girl was injured in a two-vehicle at the intersection of Bellmead Drive and Williams Road. Her mother, Shannon Leann Thorpe, was arrested and charged with intoxication assault, according to KWTX. Thorpe was booked into the McLennan County Jail on Wednesday, according to police. A second charge of DWI with child under 15 years of age, was filed against her on Wednesday.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- Spend A Night In Jail, No Bail Money Needed! Check Out This Texas Cell Block Hotel! [Video]
- You Can Own This Haunted House For Sale In Mineral Wells, Texas
- Texas’ 13 Most Infamous Serial Killers, Spree Killers And Mass Murders (Part 2)
- Check Out The Cheapest House You Can Buy In Killeen! [Photos]
- 9 Random, Weird And Bizarre Facts About Texas [List]