Bellmead Woman Stabs Boyfriend After He Tries To Break Up With Her
Police arrested a Bellmead woman after she stabbed her boyfriend!
La Keythia Gates was arrested by Bellmead police at a home on the 300 block of Penton Lane for stabbing her boyfriend , after he tried to break up with her, according to KXXV. The victim had been stabbed in the head. He told police that he was trying to break up with Gates and when he tried to leave, she wouldn't let him. She then got a knife and stabbed him. Gates was charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- Spend A Night In Jail, No Bail Money Needed! Check Out This Texas Cell Block Hotel! [Video]
- You Can Own This Haunted House For Sale In Mineral Wells, Texas
- Texas’ 13 Most Infamous Serial Killers, Spree Killers And Mass Murders (Part 2)
- Check Out The Cheapest House You Can Buy In Killeen! [Photos]
- 9 Random, Weird And Bizarre Facts About Texas [List]