Killeen Barbershop Offering 25 Cent Hair Cuts For Kids Going Back To School [Video]
This is dope! Parents spend a ton of money getting their kids ready to go back to school and now a Killeen barbershop is offering a deep discount on kid's hair cuts to help the community! Get the details here!
OG's School of Hair Design has stepped up for the fourth year in a row to help parents save some money while getting their kids ready to go back to school!The owner, Kevin Lane told KCEN, "I wanted to give back because my mother was a single parent taking care of seven kids it was hard for her, so I want to give back to those parents and people that can't afford to get a haircut for back to school." OG's is also giving the kids a free bag of school supplies (while supplies last).
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- Spend A Night In Jail, No Bail Money Needed! Check Out This Texas Cell Block Hotel! [Video]
- You Can Own This Haunted House For Sale In Mineral Wells, Texas
- Texas’ 13 Most Infamous Serial Killers, Spree Killers And Mass Murders (Part 2)
- Check Out The Cheapest House You Can Buy In Killeen! [Photos]
- 9 Random, Weird And Bizarre Facts About Texas [List]