Updated List Of Summer Recalls
Recalls have been at an all-time high lately and the best way to keep you and your family safe and healthy is to stay on top of it!
Check out the latest list of recalls.
1) Taco Bell cheese dip may be tainted with botulism.
2) Great Value rolls possibly tainted with salmonella.
3) Flossing toothbrush recalled because it could catch on fire.
4) Taytulla birth control pills recalled, could result in 'unintended pregnancy.'
5) Ford recalls 550,000 vehicles over rollaway risk.
You can get a complete list of them at Recalls.gov.