5-Year-Old Boy Suspended For Making Bomb Threat [Video]
A 5-year-old in California was suspended after school officials said he made a bomb threat!
Jackson Riley, a 5-year-old in California, refused to take his backpack off in class, according to KXXV. He was suspended from Great Valley Academy, a charter school in Modesto, California after telling his teacher that he had a bomb in it!
Jackson's father said, “So, they look in his backpack, and my son’s 5 years old; obviously there’s no bomb in my kid’s backpack. They called me at work and said, ‘There’s been an incident at the school.’ They told me everything that my son said, and they said, ‘You need to come pick your son up, and this is going to be a one-day suspension.'”
A letter initially sent to Jackson's parents from the school said he was suspended because he “intentionally engaged in harassment, threats or intimidation.” His parents complained that it wasn't accurate, so the school then sent a letter, which changed the initial code and stated Jackson “made terroristic threats towards school officials.”
Jackson's parents claim he was just playing and using his imagination.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- Spend A Night In Jail, No Bail Money Needed! Check Out This Texas Cell Block Hotel! [Video]
- You Can Own This Haunted House For Sale In Mineral Wells, Texas
- Texas’ 13 Most Infamous Serial Killers, Spree Killers And Mass Murders (Part 2)
- Check Out The Cheapest House You Can Buy In Killeen! [Photos]
- 9 Random, Weird And Bizarre Facts About Texas [List]