A Texas Republican Threatens To Shoot His Colleague In The Head
Representative Matt Rinaldi, a Republican, threatened to shoot his colleague in the head!!
Rinaldi, who is a Texas Republican threatened to “put a bullet in one of his colleague’s heads,” according to the Texas Observer. Rinaldi, who is a Republican, made the threat to his colleague, Representative Poncho Nevárez. The fight began because of the state’s new anti-‘sanctuary cities’ law. Rinaldi told two Hispanic House Representatives that he called Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) on protesters at the Capitol.
Representative Justin Rodriguez told reporters, “There was a subsequent exchange between my brother Poncho and Representative Rinaldi and there was a threat made from Rinaldi to put a bullet in one of my colleague’s heads. That kind of threatening language, he needs to be called out and held accountable for.” Rinaldi posted on Facebook that he called the ICE agents “on several illegal immigrants who held signs in the gallery which said ‘I am illegal and here to stay.'” He claims that Nevárez threatened him first. The law will give police the authority to ask people who are detained, not just arrested, what their immigration status is. The law, which takes effect September 1st, also threatens to put law enforcement officials who won't work with federal immigration agents in jail!
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- Spend A Night In Jail, No Bail Money Needed! Check Out This Texas Cell Block Hotel! [Video]
- Summer Sports Leagues Are Heating Up At Temple Parks & Recreation
- You Can Own This Haunted House For Sale In Mineral Wells, Texas
- Texas’ 13 Most Infamous Serial Killers, Spree Killers And Mass Murders (Part 2)
- Check Out The Cheapest House You Can Buy In Killeen! [Photos]
- 9 Random, Weird And Bizarre Facts About Texas [List]