BBQ Chicken Anyone? Chicken Truck Catches Fire On I-35
Sounds like a backyard bbq party to me! A truck carrying frozen chicken caught fire on I-35!
The 18-wheeler was traveling on I-35 when it caught fire near Salado around 7 this morning, according to KXXV. The fire was not caused by an accident, according to the Department of Public Safety. No one was injured!
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- Spend A Night In Jail, No Bail Money Needed! Check Out This Texas Cell Block Hotel! [Video]
- You Can Own This Haunted House For Sale In Mineral Wells, Texas
- Texas’ 13 Most Infamous Serial Killers, Spree Killers And Mass Murders (Part 2)
- Check Out The Cheapest House You Can Buy In Killeen! [Photos]
- 9 Random, Weird And Bizarre Facts About Texas [List]