Former Cameron Junior High Coach And Teacher Charged With Indecency With A Child
The former teacher and coach was charged with indecency with a child!
Timothy James Lohr, who was a teacher and coach with the Cameron Independent School District, has been charged with indecency with a child, according to KWTX! Lohr worked for the district as a girls’ basketball coach at the Junior High School. He worked for the district for less than a year, from Aug. 15, 2016 to Jan. 3, when he resigned. Superintendent Alan Sapp said in a statement, "At the time of his resignation, Cameron ISD administration was unaware of any alleged inappropriate conduct involving the former employee and therefore, had no reason to issue statements related to such. Cameron ISD would like to reassert the district’s foremost commitment to providing a safe learning environment for all students."
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- Spend A Night In Jail, No Bail Money Needed! Check Out This Texas Cell Block Hotel! [Video]
- You Can Own This Haunted House For Sale In Mineral Wells, Texas
- Texas’ 13 Most Infamous Serial Killers, Spree Killers And Mass Murders (Part 2)
- Check Out The Cheapest House You Can Buy In Killeen! [Photos]
- 9 Random, Weird And Bizarre Facts About Texas [List]