Free First Time Home Buyer Class In Killeen
If you plan to buy your first home soon, there is a FREE First Time Homebuyer class that will give you the tools for success! Get the details here!
The City of Killeen will host a free First Time Homebuyer Education Class Saturday, March 24, from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in the Community Development Training Room, 802 N. 2nd Street, Building E.
Participants will receive valuable information regarding the home buying process, mortgage options, money management and goal-setting, credit control and purchase assistance programs.
Information will also be provided about the Homebuyer Assistance Program (HAP). First time homebuyers with a low to moderate income level may qualify for up to $7,500 of purchase assistance funding to be used toward down payment and closing costs. Additionally, properties may be eligible for repairs or rehabilitation to meet current building standards. More information is available at killeentexas.gov/hap.
Advance registration is required by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 501-7845. Attendees must be at least 17 years of age. A Spanish translator is available with 24-hour notice.
More information about the First Time Homebuyer Assistance Program is available at www.killeentexas.gov/hap.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- Spend A Night In Jail, No Bail Money Needed! Check Out This Texas Cell Block Hotel! [Video]
- You Can Own This Haunted House For Sale In Mineral Wells, Texas
- Texas’ 13 Most Infamous Serial Killers, Spree Killers And Mass Murders (Part 2)
- Check Out The Cheapest House You Can Buy In Killeen! [Photos]
- 9 Random, Weird And Bizarre Facts About Texas [List]