Is The Worst Of Hurricane Harvey Yet To Come? [Video]
Forecasters expect Harvey to head back inland, leaving people to speculate that the worst has yet to come!
Yesterday, Harvey picked up more steam as it drifted back over the Gulf of Mexico, according to the National Hurricane Center. Forecasters are expecting Harvey to stay over the Gulf for 36 hours, then return back to land, east of Houston sometime Wednesday, according to KXXV. The storm is then expected to head north and lose strength, but before it does, the NWS expects up to 20 more inches of rain could fall! For Houston, which is already underwater, this is horrible news, as flooding is expected to get worse! Harvey is the strongest hurricane to hit Texas since 1961's Hurricane Carla!
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- Spend A Night In Jail, No Bail Money Needed! Check Out This Texas Cell Block Hotel! [Video]
- You Can Own This Haunted House For Sale In Mineral Wells, Texas
- Texas’ 13 Most Infamous Serial Killers, Spree Killers And Mass Murders (Part 2)
- Check Out The Cheapest House You Can Buy In Killeen! [Photos]
- 9 Random, Weird And Bizarre Facts About Texas [List]