Killeen Teen Taken To Hospital After Shooting
The shooting in Killeen injured a teen!
The shooting happened on Wednesday, shortly after 11 a.m. on Fox Creek Drive, according to KWTX. The 13-year-old boy was at home from school because he was sick. He was injured, but only suffered non-life threatening injuries. If you have any information that can help the investigation, please call police.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- Spend A Night In Jail, No Bail Money Needed! Check Out This Texas Cell Block Hotel! [Video]
- You Can Own This Haunted House For Sale In Mineral Wells, Texas
- Texas’ 13 Most Infamous Serial Killers, Spree Killers And Mass Murders (Part 2)
- Check Out The Cheapest House You Can Buy In Killeen! [Photos]
- 9 Random, Weird And Bizarre Facts About Texas [List]