Man Arrested For Trying To Trade Chicken Alfredo, Sprite For Sex With Minor
A man was arrested for trying to trade chicken Alfredo and Sprite for sex with a teenager!
Albert Maruna, a 22-year-old Youngstown State University student, was arrested this week for allegedly trying to have sex with a 15-year-old boy, according to KXXV. The teen was actually an undercover officer, who was chatting with Maruna using an online dating app. Police say the conversations were sexually graphic and Maruna sent nude pictures of himself. According to police, a meeting was set up for Tuesday, Dec. 12, and Maruna said he would bring lubricant, chicken Alfredo and Sprite. Maruna IV has been charged with attempted unlawful sexual contact with a minor, disseminating matter harmful to juveniles, possessing criminal tools, and importuning.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- Spend A Night In Jail, No Bail Money Needed! Check Out This Texas Cell Block Hotel! [Video]
- You Can Own This Haunted House For Sale In Mineral Wells, Texas
- Texas’ 13 Most Infamous Serial Killers, Spree Killers And Mass Murders (Part 2)
- Check Out The Cheapest House You Can Buy In Killeen! [Photos]
- 9 Random, Weird And Bizarre Facts About Texas [List]