Online Dating Gone Wrong! Tinder Date Steals Dog And Other Items [Video]
She should have swiped left! A man on a date, who used the Tinder app, stole a dog and other items!
The thievery began when an 18-year-old New Jersey woman swiped right, instead of left, on Tinder and invited a stranger over to a home she was house-sitting, according to KXXV. The man ended up stealing a Maltese dog named Maggie and other items from the house. The woman said the man came in with an uninvited friend. When the two men were gone, so was the dog, a laptop, and an Amazon package! Thankfully, Maggie was found running on a street Monday and reunited with her owners Wednesday. Police have said they identified the men!
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- Spend A Night In Jail, No Bail Money Needed! Check Out This Texas Cell Block Hotel! [Video]
- You Can Own This Haunted House For Sale In Mineral Wells, Texas
- Texas’ 13 Most Infamous Serial Killers, Spree Killers And Mass Murders (Part 2)
- Check Out The Cheapest House You Can Buy In Killeen! [Photos]
- 9 Random, Weird And Bizarre Facts About Texas [List]