Police Say Woman Who Claims Officer Abuse Was Actually Assaulted By Wife
A woman who claims an officer assaulted her, was actually assaulted by her boyfriend's wife!
Leah Dure alleged that an officer from the Killeen Police Department had assaulted her on New Year's Day. Dure and her boyfriend, William Stewart III, claimed that her injuries were caused by an officer, according to KXXV. They said that her injuries were caused by a Harker Heights police officer and happened during her arrest.
According to the affidavit, Dure had an odor of an alcoholic beverage on her person. When officers tried to remove her from the car, she jumped to the passenger side. An officer from the Killeen Police Department was able to take her out of the car. Dure was arrested for public intoxication. The Harker Heights Police Department investigated the incident and says the claims were false. Police allege that the injuries actually happened during a violent domestic dispute between Dure, her boyfriend and her boyfriend's wife.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- Spend A Night In Jail, No Bail Money Needed! Check Out This Texas Cell Block Hotel! [Video]
- You Can Own This Haunted House For Sale In Mineral Wells, Texas
- Texas’ 13 Most Infamous Serial Killers, Spree Killers And Mass Murders (Part 2)
- Check Out The Cheapest House You Can Buy In Killeen! [Photos]
- 9 Random, Weird And Bizarre Facts About Texas [List]