Reward For Fugitive Waco Sex Offender Increased
A sex offender, whose last known address was in Waco, is on the run and the reward for his capture was increased Monday!
Monroe Hernandez, is on the run and now the reward for his capture has been increased to $8,000 Monday, according to KWTX. Hernandez, who is on the state's 10 Most Wanted Sex Offender list, is wanted for violating his parole and not complying with sex offender regulations. He has been on the run since September 2014. Hernandez is 5-foot-5, weighs around 180 pounds, has tattoos on his chest, left hand, and both legs.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- Spend A Night In Jail, No Bail Money Needed! Check Out This Texas Cell Block Hotel! [Video]
- You Can Own This Haunted House For Sale In Mineral Wells, Texas
- Texas’ 13 Most Infamous Serial Killers, Spree Killers And Mass Murders (Part 2)
- Check Out The Cheapest House You Can Buy In Killeen! [Photos]
- 9 Random, Weird And Bizarre Facts About Texas [List]