Three Day Care Workers Give Kids Sleeping Aid Gummies
Three day care workers have been charged for giving kids sleeping aid gummies!
Credit: CBS Chicago via Youtube
Three day care workers at Kiddie Junction in Des Plaines, Ill., have been arrested for giving kids gummies with a sleep aid in them, according to the Washington Post.
Kristen Lauletta, Jessica Heyse and Ashley Helfenbein have been accused of giving toddlers gummies with melatonin, a sleep-hormone supplement. women gave the kids the gummies without their parents' knowledge or consent! They are due in court April 4th.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- Spend A Night In Jail, No Bail Money Needed! Check Out This Texas Cell Block Hotel! [Video]
- You Can Own This Haunted House For Sale In Mineral Wells, Texas
- Texas’ 13 Most Infamous Serial Killers, Spree Killers And Mass Murders (Part 2)
- Check Out The Cheapest House You Can Buy In Killeen! [Photos]
- 9 Random, Weird And Bizarre Facts About Texas [List]