Toddler Found Unresponsive At Daycare Has Died [Video]
A toddler, who was found unresponsive in his daycare, has died!
Jaxson Partridge, who was found unresponsive at an in-home daycare in Killeen has died. The toddler was found not breathing by his care-giver back in in May, according to KWTX. Jaxson's father, Jeronte Reed, said he passed away just after 2:30 a.m. on Saturday, July 8. Jaxson's family said the care-giver stepped away while Jaxson slept in his car seat and returned to find him nor breathing. The care-giver did not have a permit or child care license, according to The Texas Department of Family Services. Police are investigating.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- Spend A Night In Jail, No Bail Money Needed! Check Out This Texas Cell Block Hotel! [Video]
- You Can Own This Haunted House For Sale In Mineral Wells, Texas
- Texas’ 13 Most Infamous Serial Killers, Spree Killers And Mass Murders (Part 2)
- Check Out The Cheapest House You Can Buy In Killeen! [Photos]
- 9 Random, Weird And Bizarre Facts About Texas [List]