Waco Police Officer Charged With Prostitution, Suspended
A Waco police officer, who was charged with prostitution and another more recent charge has been suspended!
Willy Rafael Lopez, of the Waco Police Department, was charged with misdemeanor prostitution in January, according to KWTX. He was arrested again in February on a warrant charging invasive visual recording. Now, Police Chief Ryan Holt has suspended him indefinitely, according to police Sgt. W. Patrick Swanton. The indefinite suspension, which is equivalent of dismissal, may be appealed to Waco’s Civil Service Commission or a third-party hearing examiner, says KWTX. His first arrest was in the parking lot of a restaurant near Baylor University. Officers also found two videos on his cellphone of him having sex with a prostitute in his son's room, without telling her she was being recorded!
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- Spend A Night In Jail, No Bail Money Needed! Check Out This Texas Cell Block Hotel! [Video]
- You Can Own This Haunted House For Sale In Mineral Wells, Texas
- Texas’ 13 Most Infamous Serial Killers, Spree Killers And Mass Murders (Part 2)
- Check Out The Cheapest House You Can Buy In Killeen! [Photos]
- 9 Random, Weird And Bizarre Facts About Texas [List]