Temple ISD To Release Students Early Thursday And Start Late Friday
If you are the parent of a Temple ISD student, they will be released early Thursday and start late Friday. Get the details here!
All Temple ISD students will be released one hour early on Thursday, March 1. All Temple ISD schools will start one hour late on Friday, March 2. This is to help make sure everyone has enough time to safely travel to the Temple High School Girls Basketball team's state semi-final game on Thursday night at the Alamodome in San Antonio.
According to a District press release, "Dr. Battershell did not make this decision lightly, and understands this impacts parent's schedules. However, due to the large amount of students, parents and staff who indicate they plan to travel to San Antonio for the game on Thursday, she feels this is an important decision to ensure people give themselves enough time to make it safely to and from the game." The Tem-Cats Girls Basketball team will take on the Amarillo High School on Thursday at 8:30 p.m.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- Spend A Night In Jail, No Bail Money Needed! Check Out This Texas Cell Block Hotel! [Video]
- You Can Own This Haunted House For Sale In Mineral Wells, Texas
- Texas’ 13 Most Infamous Serial Killers, Spree Killers And Mass Murders (Part 2)
- Check Out The Cheapest House You Can Buy In Killeen! [Photos]
- 9 Random, Weird And Bizarre Facts About Texas [List]